In these unprecedented times, we are coming together to navigate a new landscape for the performing arts. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of artists, staff and patrons, while returning to in-person performances in our theatres. We are excited to feel the energy of an artist on stage and see you coming through the doors again. Together, we will walk through the way to experience live events safely in 2020 and beyond.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: As per Public Health guidlines starting Saturday, April 16, 2021, masks are to be worn at all times while inside the Arts & Culture Centres, including while seated in the theatre watching a performance.
We Are Open!
• We are taking phone calls only at this time. There will be no in person sales. We have added LIMTED ONLINE SALES for certain tours. Only pairs of tickets will be available online and we encourage calling the box office to book group or single tickets.
• If you need to come to the building for any reason, please call in advance to make an appointment with the administration or box office.
• Rehearsal and studio spaces will also resume. Please contact the administration office to book a space and time to arrive at the building.
• Ticket purchases will happen primarily by PHONE . There are LIMITED ONLINE SALES on select shows. Check individual event pages for details.
• To book a ticket for yourself and your bubble please call the box office during open hours.
• Booking tickets over the phone will allow our staff to collect contact tracing information and to ensure we have physical distancing between you and other patrons/bubbles in the theatre.
• If required, the box office will take cash by appointment only. Please call in advance to arrange a time.
• Your tickets will be emailed to you at the time of purchase as a mobile/e-ticket or print at home ticket.
• Please save the ticket on your mobile phone or print the attached PDF to bring with you to the theatre.
• If using e-tickets or print at home tickets is not possible, patrons can pick up tickets at the box office on the night of the performance.
• There will be no advance ticket pick up.
• Patrons who are not feeling well on the night of the event, or feel that they might have been in a compromised situation relating to COVID 19 must stay home. In this instance, a full refund will be offered to the patron and to members of their party. A full refund will be offered to the patron and to members of their party by contacting the box office in advance or within 24 hours of missed performance if they are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
• This new process will take more time to complete over the phone. Please call us back if you are unable to get through on first attempt.
• We thank you for your patience as we work to book orders as quickly as we can while ensuring to keep everyone safe in our buildings.
• For all performances, every second row will remain empty .
• This means the rows/seats directly in front of and behind you will be empty .
• When calling to book tickets the box office staff will also block off three seats on either side of your group to ensure physical distancing between bubbles/patrons in the same row.
• The image below is a close up example of how seating will work.
Coming to the Centres
• Patrons who are not feeling well on the night of the event, or feel that they might have been in a compromised situation relating to COVID-19 must stay home. A full refund will be offered to the patron and to members of their party.
• As per Public Health guidelines masks are to be worn at all times inside the Arts & Culture Centre including while seated in the theatre watching a performance.
• Please respect physical distancing and stay 6 feet apart from others while moving around the building.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building and will be clearly marked.
• No latecomers will be admitted to the theatre. Please arrive with enough time to be seated before the show.
• No intermissions for all shows.
• No coat check available.
• No concessions/bar or vending machines.
• Washroom access will be available but capacity will be restricted based on the room size.
We have performances on sale now! Call your local box office to book your tickets.